Thursday 19 March 2009

You know it's sad bud true...

So how did I see my birthday in? Hunched over my shiny new netbook trying to get it to see the WiFi hotspot I had running on my phone!! Had some limited success but am steadfastly leaving all geek action until after my birthday.
Got my first present this morning. A fresh, steaming poo, courtesy of Millie/Milly (how bad that I don't even know how to spell my dog's name).
Off to the Three Horseshoes for a birthday luncheon with chums from work and then, tonight, heading to Bang Bar for a joint, if slightly ad hoc, birthday party with Kat. Tomorrow is going to be a splendid day of laziness. Sarah and I are seeing the kids off to school and then mooching off for a day of cafes, pubs and general ease. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment